Tuesday, 16 February 2010

What are the C.S.G. and the C.R.D.S. in France?

My clients often ask me:

What are the C.S.G. and the C.R.D.S.? Do we have to pay them?

The Contribution Sociale Généralisée and the Contribution pour le Remboursement de la Dette Sociale are taxes usually withheld from the income received by individuals considered as domiciled in France for income tax purpose.

You have to pay those taxes on bank interests, pensions, salaries, etc.

No comments:

Post a comment