Tuesday, 2 November 2010

Why do I pay the Taxe Foncière and Taxe d'Habitation

Whoever owns a property in France must pay these taxes. They are similar to the Council tax in England.

The money paid by all of us, house owners in France, goes to cover the costs of local services (street lighting and cleaning for example).

See my other post here about how to pay these taxes.

No comments:

Post a comment