Thursday 21 March 2013

French lessons from your home




Are you looking to learn or improve your French language but you don’t have time to go to college?
You live in France and you are finding communicating a struggle, then it’s time to learn the language!

 I offer live French lessons via the Internet.

All you need is an Internet connection.

I am French with many years of experience teaching adults and children. I teach general French and/or business French.
My lessons are tailored to your needs: oral comprehension or expression, pronunciation syntax, or any combination of these. Any levels.

Each lesson last 1 hour and costs 25 euros, which can be paid via PayPal.

You can take as many lessons as you want.
There is no administration fee, no minimum number of lessons.

Contact me today!
info@anglofrenchcommunication.com

Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment