To get the best deal when you transfer money to France then, be sure to take into account the following things:
- Don’t use the banks. Banks are non-specialists in foreign exchange, and so rarely offer the best rate.
- Look for a specialist currency broker. Brokers help people send money abroad on a daily basis, and so are much more likely to offer a good deal.
- Plan the transfer in advance. Research sending your funds as far in advance as possible, so that you’re not caught with a bad rate once the deadline arrives.
- Watch out for commission. You shouldn’t have to pay extra fees, so make sure you deal with a company that charges 0% commission.
- Receive confirmation. Ask your broker for confirmation that the transfer has succeeded. This gives you peace of mind.
To find out more about sending money to France then, and receive a free quote from specialist currency broker Pure FX, call them at 01494 671800 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
By Peter Lavelle at specialist foreign exchange broker Pure FX.